Driver Manager/Area Coordinator
H&R Transport Limited, one of the largest National & International temperature control, over-the-road & intermodal service providers, is recruiting for a Driver Manager/Area Coordinator.
- Advocate for and supervise Calgary City drivers
- Work with Area Planners to optimize tractor, trailer and driver utilization.
- Respond in a timely fashion to Driver requests while focusing on safety protocols.
- Accountable for "real time" operational data entry in an ICC AS400 data base.
- Ensure drivers have all necessary information and documents for picks ups and deliveries.
- Dispatch trucks/drivers on Road and Rail loads.
- Liaise with Loss Control and Regulatory compliance with accurate and detailed reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment.
- Proficient computer skills. AS400 database experience an asset.
- Experience/training in conflict management.
- Familiar with government legislation for trucking industry.
- Previous experience in the Dispatch or Transportation industry an asset.
The shift is full time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
H&R offers a dynamic work environment, a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit your resume to:
H&R Transport Limited
ATTN: Human Resource Manager
3601-2nd Ave. N.
Lethbridge, AB T1H 5K7
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
H&R Transport LImited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.